Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's Baskteball------Again!

Today we had basketball for PE again. It's not exactly my favorite sport, but it was okay. I think that I am starting to get the hang of it, because most of my shots went in the hoop. Today we moved on to dribbling. I thought that it was a really easy move, because what you just do is to dribble. But when I really tried it, it was not as easy as I thought. Mr. Pears changed the tempo after a few seconds so that we could speed up while keeping the ball under control. It was hard for me to look up while dribbling, because I was afraid that i might lose control of the ball. Shortly after the practice, we played a fun game, different than last time's. The girls formed a border, and the boys must keep dribbling the ball inside the boundary, while trying to knock someone elses' balls out. As more people got out, the area within the boundary became smaller, and finally, it was down to two people: Garry and Michael. But Garry quickly sent Michael's ball rolling out of the boundary and won the round. The girls did the same thing, and the final winner was Raida. It was a fun game, and then we switched to last time's old game again, but this time we added dribbling. The game was tense and the players were clearly challenged, but that just made it more exciting. I wonder what we will do next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment