Monday, November 22, 2010

Wrapping Up for the Sale Website

Ah...my days on the Sale Website for term 1 is done...I feel so relieved. Actually, I finished it a week earlier, including all the student trivia, current events (3 threads + 25 responses), food for thought, and the sale trivia. But I still log onto it everyday, checking to see if anything new comes up. Today I am really surprised to see my sale trivia suggestion being selected for the sale trivia (ya! Extra 3 points) and lots of new posts popping up. Lots of people are jamming in their posts for the sale website, and when I logged on I saw 14 users all posting on the Sale Website. Seriously, people should not always leave these things to do at the last minute. I post a lot and have already earned two sale scholars: the TMaster and Guru. Now I am aiming for the Eater. Yep. More posts are coming up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment