Thursday, November 11, 2010

This is Driving Me Crazy!!!!!!!

This morning I had to contact the online gardener's shop to see if they could ship plants to Canada, and I got quite an unsatisfying answer. I needed several plants for my science project, and I could only find them on that website. Unfortunately, they only deliver to customers inside of the United States. I felt so depressed, because I had to start researching again. I spent the whole morning doing research online and found nothing. But then------an idea popped up! I could replace the live plants with dead ones! Since I only needed mint, catnip, chives and garlic, I can find them in any grocery store, particularly in TNT, where there are plenty of these herbs. I immediately felt relieved. Because even though I have a good science project proposal, I still needed the ingredients and materials in order to make the experiment real. Finding the solution towards the problem really made my day. Now I just have to worry about the termites! I still have to import them from the United States!

No comments:

Post a Comment