Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Must...Nail This Test!

Tomorrow we are going to have a science test and I must nail it in order to get an A. Last time's test score wasn't as good as I thought it should be so I must do my best on this test and increase my score. This test focuses on Unit 1, chapter 2 on diffirent cell functions and such, and it's not that hard, but I still need to study and review it. Last time before the test we all did "cheat sheets" which were actually like review sheets, but this time the teacher told us not to do it because we don't have time. Oh well. But tonight I will make a little quiz to test myself and see how I would do. This way I can review and practice at the same time. Well, I better get to work now, because there's plenty to do. I am planning on doing one full page of notes and then maybe two pages of quiz. I better get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment