Friday, November 12, 2010

My District Closure Day

Today is Friday and we have no school because of district closure day, so I decided to go over to my friend's house and work on our project. We are suppose to design a project based on the idea of the destruction of Churchill Secondary, which includes a little bit of writing, a map, directions and title, and all of these will be presented on a huge piece of construction paper. Ours will be presented on a black piece of construction paper. Our map design is ready and we just need to make a good copy of it and then paste it on the black background paper. My partners have finished the script for the story about how the school was destructed, and all we needed to do was to type it out. I arrived at my partner's house at 1 pm and brought all the supplies we needed for the project. When everybody had arrived we started working on our project. However we got interrupted because we took a break and watched some funny stuff on Youtube, but as soon as we were finished with the videos we got back to work. Unfortunately we had to leave at 3 pm because one of my partner had a dentist appointment, so we were not quite done with the work yet. We planned to meet again on Sunday and finish off our project. At the end, we left everything at my partner's house and we will get back to it on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment