Sunday, November 28, 2010

CorelDraw, Photoshop + GIMP

Today I spent the whole day editing images on CorelDraw and Photoshop. I have many image-editing softwares in my house because it was part of my mom's career as an artist. She used to use a lot of photoshop and CorelDraw and it always amuses me how the images can become so cool once being edited. I am familiar with CorelDraw because I basically used it for everything last year, but Photoshop is kinda new to me. I played around with it, exploring new functions as I click onto different icons. I wanted to create a signature just like what one of the members on the Sale website created using GIMP, another program designed specifically for image editing. I tried to open GIMP on my computer but unfortunately it wouldn't run on it, so I was stuck with CorelDraw and Photoshop. First I created a Hunter X Hunter signature on CorelDraw, and then I edited in photoshop. It turned out to be really cool and I put it on the Sale website as my current siggy.



No comments:

Post a Comment