Saturday, November 20, 2010

It's Snowing!

Finally! The first snow of the year! When I woke up this morning, the whole city was covered with a layer of soft, white snow. Actually, I already knew it was snowing, because last night the sky was really pink and it was snowing pretty hard. But hey, it was morning, so I quickly put on my coat and finished my breakfast, then grabbed my ski-doo board and took my parents to Winona Park. The thing I love about Winona Park is that is has steep slopes which becomes great ski-doo hill when it snows. When we arrived there, boy, the park looked amazing. It was so quiet, because it was still early in the morning and people haven't waken up yet. We took some great photos, and then I quickly hopped on the ski-doo board and slid down the hill, laughing as I went down. My parents were tempted to try the ski-doo board as well, so they got on. My mom had a thrill ride but my dad accidentally got off the board while it was still sliding and rolled down the hill. My, was that HILARIOUS! We ski-dooed for about an hour, then I went down the hill and decided to build a snowman. My parents helped me with the snowman by transporting all the snow to my side using the ski-doo board. I made this snowman with a fat body and a tiny head, and its hands were posed in a waving position, as if it was greeting someone. After all these thing I was wet (from the snow) and tired, so we went back home. That wasn't bad for the first snow of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment