Monday, November 15, 2010

Timetable Rotation

Today we had our first timetable rotation! Before the rotation, our schedule is #1234, but now it's #3412! So today as a day 2, I had PE first, then Science, and after lunch I had Social Studies and Art. I was pretty familiar with the timetable before, but now I have to deal with a new one, so it was pretty tough, but I managed it anyway. Things were kinda odd, because I was having a difficulty with having PE first thing in the morning. While we were doing our warm up, my back and legs ached and were sore from yesterday's work. My flexibility was poor and my whole body hurt. I was glad to have Art last, because Art is a fun subject and it's usually good to save the fun things at the end and walk home happily. I think I am beginning to adapt to this new timetable now. Tomorrow I will have English first, then French, and after lunch I will have Math and Applied Skills. I wonder if I will get use to it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment