Thursday, November 18, 2010

Another Science Test!

Today at Applied Skills we had another science test because Ms. Smedley had switched classes with Mr. Olson. I came prepared and all ready to go. I was a little bit frightened at the beginning because I was not sure if I had studied enough. But when I got the test I smiled. They were all questions that I know! I quickly wrote down the easy answers and then moved onto the hard ones. Actually, there were no really hard ones because I have studied really hard last night and basically understood everything in Chapter 2. The organ system mix and match took me some time because I was not that familiar with it, but I think I did okay. I matched all the ones I knew and then slowly matched the rest up using what I have learned. This test was definitely way easier than last time's science test, and I think that I will get a decent mark on it. This has also taught me a very important lesson: Study hard for a test and you will get satisfying results. Although I do not know what I will get, I am still very confident that I will do a very good job on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment