Saturday, November 27, 2010

I Hate Shopping!

After reading the title, you might ask: Are you CRAZY?! Shopping is fun! But ho no, it's not. Shopping makes me SICK. I just don't know why. I mean, girls are suppose to get ADDICTED to shopping! But whenever I get into a mall I would become extremely bored and sick. I get dizzy and that's just weird. Today my mom dragged me to go to shopping with her, and she promised me lots and lots of food (My favorite). How can I resist the lure of food? So I went with her. I though it would be just fine, that I have NO NEED to panic or whatsoever. But when we got to Pacific Centre, I became sick AGAIN. After one hour of shopping I was complaining and begging to go home. I felt like I had a nervous breakdown. Holy cheese, it was horrible. I was absolutely horrified. Do I have the disease of "Shoppophobia"?

No comments:

Post a Comment