Sunday, November 14, 2010

Working Together With My Partner

Today my partner and I got together to work on the Social Studies project again. However the other partner (I have two partners) did not come because she had church, so it was just me and my partner. Last time we didn't finish everything, so today we planned to speed things up. I still had to finish the map because last time I only fine lined it, so today I needed to finish coloring it. I finished the coloring in an hour while my partner typed out the story (The story was unfinished as well from last time), and when we got a little break, we went on Youtube again and watched some funny video of a girl singing while holding a green onion (anyway, that's not important). It took me some time to measure out things and paste the material on the displaying board, but I finished it anyway. My partner got bored of typing so she came over and helped me with the lettering. I drew the bubbly letters for the title and she cut them out and paste them on the board. At around 6 pm I had to leave because it was late and I had to be home for dinner. We got little time working on our project but still we managed to get something down. Tomorrow at lunch we shall meet again and work on our project. With the map all done, it wouldn't be hard for us to finish the whole project.

No comments:

Post a Comment