Saturday, November 13, 2010

The International Cat Show

I love cats. They are just so adorable! When my mom found about an international cat show in Richmond, I was dying to go there. And today, I finally got my wish. The international cat show is held inside a hotel, with over 200 cats participating in the show. Oh, they were just WONDERFUL! There were Siamese cats, Rag dolls, Sphinxes, Persians... I couldn't count them all. The cats were having a tournament to see which one was the best cat. There were several rounds, and different ribbons were being awarded to each owner. Each of these kitties have different features. Some have tortoise shell colored spots, some have cute muzzles, and some of them are just big hairballs. My favorite one was this Bengal cat. Oh my, he looked almost like a cougar with that gorgeous striped fur! He was so skinny, and every move he made was graceful. When I talked with the owner she said that this Bengal cat is a fast runner and a very wild kitty. There was also this lady with a cute white Persian cat named Pearl. Pearl had silky white fur and a pair of big blue eyes like the color of the ocean. She just looked amazing! Of course, the owner got several awards for this pretty kitty. Some of the cats were exhausted from the show, so they just cuddled up in a ball and hid their tiny little heads in their fur. The cat show is a must-see show. It's where you can meet different kinds of cat. Trust me, these little kitties will sure steal your heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment