Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's a Rather Cold Day

Brrrrrr! It was really cold today! When I walked on the way back home from my art studio, I felt that winter had hit Vancouver. My breath turned into vapour against the cold air. Wind blew by my ears, and I felt a chill running down my spine. I legs were freezing, and my fingers were numb, even though I was wearing gloves. It was also raining a little, which made the weather even worse. Ugh. My nose was freezing and I was afraid that I might catch a cold. I wrapped my heavy jacket around my body and held onto it tight, but it was still cold. Trust me, it was pretty horrible. I hated this kind of weather, because it always make my nose stuffy and cold. As night approached the temperature was dropping down really fast, and the rain just never stopped. Oh dear. Is it going to be like this the whole winter? Do we have to suffer through this kind of horrible weather until spring arrives? I hope not! I am just DREADED to see the sun and feel its warmth again!

No comments:

Post a Comment