Friday, November 19, 2010

Burgers+Fries+Drink=Ugh

Ugh. Fast food makes me want to vomit. I hate to say this, but I use to be so addicted to them. The funny thing is, I eat fast food every Friday and I am not obese (weird!) I stopped for several times because I started to feel so grossed out about them. Yeah, for people who doesn't eat fast food very often it tastes yummy, but for me who consumes them on a regular basis, it's not okay. I am fed up with them. For some reason they don't taste yummy anymore. The fries taste bland. The burger tastes gross, but the drink is not too bad. Where's all my desires for fast food?! Yep, they must be hiding somewhere deep inside my brain, a place where nobody can disturb them. Today I had two medium fries, two burgers and one drink. I ate one medium fries, one burger and drank the root beer. The taste was horrible. And do you know that fries taste ridiculous when they are cold? And do you know that bacons make the burger taste bad? Well, I have experienced all of that today, and I would never want to experience it again. I am going on a diet next week. No more fast food for the next three months!

No comments:

Post a Comment