Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Lonely...Miss Lonely

I was alone all day. Well, not exactly, but I missed my best friend Asma very much. She was absent today and I walked to school and back all by myself. Lunch was boring as well. The whole atmosphere lacked of her gentle smile and humorous conversation. This morning I phoned her, and nobody answered my call. Gee, I thought. She must be sick or something. Or maybe she forgot to charge her phone and the battery just ran out. When I got to school this morning I expected a familiar pink figure (she always wear that brilliant pink sweater), but there was none. I felt really sad and worried. I know that Asma has asthma, and the cold weather probably affected her health. She was absent many times lately, and I felt terribly alone when she's not there with me. Oh, I just hope that she gets better and we can see each other's familiar face tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment